Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Looky what I made




Redoing the girls room. I know crazy since my boy is leaving. I think it is to keep my mind off things. So my bff Terina has a lot of great ideas and this one I stole from her and tweaked to fit the girls room. Will post the finish products soon.
First pic is of the mirror I bought for 2.50 at Target and then put molding around it with rosettes and then hung a curtain on a bookshelf with cute things on top. Turned out great. Girls love it
There they are decopaging. We went a little crazy - but it turned out way cute.
The other picture is of the corkboard I took and made a new frame around it and then added decopage vintage labels and flowers on it. Made a shelf to go over it and then hung cute flowers from drawer pulls I gorilla glued on.
The girls love their room. Now we just need to do their dressers and organize under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment