having a great time to celebrate ones birth - over and over
again - is that so wrong?
So this last week on March 19th - my friend Terina had a
wonderful birthday - so we headed off to Disneyland to
celebrate. Well - they do give you a day for free if it is
your birthday. So we enjoyed our day first at Cali-Adventure
Park with Toy story Mania - my fav - then screamin - and I
am here to tell you I have never been on screamin' before.
What was I thinking? I love that ride. It was a smooth
magical ride. I loved it. Then we headed to tower of
terror. I laughed the whole time. Next we headed over to
Disneyland for some more magical fun. - Seeing the Water mist
fairy and Tinkerbell

Hitting the teacups - or did they hit me? Well I certainly
hit the toilet. hee hee. Thunder mountain, pirates, haunted
mansion - eating nummy fried sandwiches and onion soup
It was a lovely time. Thanks for having a birthday and
inviting me Terina.
While we were there - I mentioned to Terina that the only real
thing I wanted for my birthday was to see the Bonnie Hunt
Show. So she got on the horn and told me to be ready
Monday morning at 10:00 for a suprise. yes - I went to
the Bonnie Hunt show with her and some crazy ladies -
Elaine and Karen. We had a ball. I can't tell you the
fun I had yesterday. I felt like me again. It has been
a long time since I felt like me. We were number 21 in
line and I got to sit next to nick and reggie in the band
I was in heaven but on earth. It was fabulous. Sorry
No photos to share. They wouldn't allow cameras or cell
phones.
We almost went to spagos after - Elaine was wanting that
real bad. But we settled for Island Hamburger place.
It was an awesome day - and my birthday is still coming.
Thanks Terina - for taking me to the Bonnie hunt show.
I loved it!!
Happy Birthday Julie!! Man you guys know how to celebrate birthdays around there! haha
ReplyDeleteIt's sounds like you had a blast, glad that you got to go out and do all of those fun things!