Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend Wedding







I had the wonderful opportunity - thanks to my niece Crystal - to
attend a wonderful wedding. Meagan and Chad Peterson. (meagan is
my niece). What a wonderful woman Meag is. She was gracious and
kind and loving to all this weekend. And it was a dooozie!!
She looked gorgeous!! - Chad - eh he was ok.

It was so good to see my brothers and their wonderful children.
I am sad that I live so far away from them. I truly enjoy their
company and enjoy teasing their families. I have to let everyone
out there know how much I love my brothers. They have both been
thru their shares of ups and downs. But they have stayed strong
in what they believe and have set wonderful examples to their
children and mine also. They were the ones who were their for my
mom and dad when my mom was having all her heart attacks. They
loved them and nursed my mom best they could. And when she died -
they graciously invited family into their homes for dinners and
lunches and did all they could to help us all ease our sorrows.

Their wives are even more awesome!! Love them with all my heart
for marrying them and doing all of the above with them.
Love you Mike and Cathy, Mark and Julie. Miss you tons. Wish
I could live next door to celebrate all of you and your families
triumphs and help with the pick me ups!! Hope to see you soon.
Love your sister - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment