

I am so lucky to have found some dear
friends that I haven't been in contact
with over the years. It is so wonderful
to hear how they are doing and what
they have been doing in their lives. What a blessing it is to have friends
and family who love and support us thru our times of trials and also
our times of happiness.
As we go thru our life we seek the good in others. We seek that good
to help us be better people. To be stronger in our convictions and to
help us chose the right. I have been blessed to have wonderful family
to share my life with - but have also been very blessed to have friends
that have been my family when my family was not around because
of distance or otherwise. Thanks for being around, thanks for listening,
thanks for being a great friend and example to me and my children.
Jules, Right back at ya! We are thankful for our VanAukerbach friends that have been there for us regardless of the miles apart or the years between visits. It is so much fun to reunite with ya'll and pick up right where we left off! I am just hoping that when we get to heaven my little shack will be close to your "kahuge" (guess who taught me that word) mansion. Or if the climate is significantly hotter where we end up, then I hope that your tiny little shack will be close to my "kahugerist" mansion. We love ya! The VanSchmierbach Family
ReplyDeleteAWWWWHHH!!! It is so good to know when we get to the hot place we will be together. Or if we make it more north - the same.
ReplyDelete